Want to work efficient? Make it Schöck-efficient.from Nadja Woerner
Schöck-efficient…That’s what we were called from our partner in Australia, when working on a recent project. You think Schöck is only providing high performance, quality products? There’s more than that. Providing our innovative building products always includes high quality service as a part of the package.
We want to make your project efficient, and we want to see you satisfied! There are many building envelope details where solutions to thermal bridging are possible with our standard Isokorb® product range. Yet other times, various applications require a custom thermal break solution to be designed. Schöck accepts these challenges with your building envelope and we want to find the right solution for your structural connection. That’s were our technical support team is in demand. They are the ones getting in contact with you to clarify the technical details, ensuring all information is considered, weighing up the possibilities and providing a technical proposal for your project.
There are many more services we provide as a part of our product offering; a matter of course for us and free of charge for you:
- Literature and samples. Interested in Isokorb® products? Upon request, we can send you technical information, brochures and also samples of Isokorb®.
- Logistics. Coordination of your Isokorb® pallet deliveries by our logistic department.
- Lunch & Learn Seminars. Request a seminar with us and receive AIA credits or PHD units from our courses which cover topics such as addressing the major challenge of combating thermal bridges in concrete slabs, eliminating condensation in steel beams, and engineering for high-performance.
- The Schöck website. Our website will help you to understand our Isokorb® product solutions and get to know our team. You should also have a look at our download section. There’s a lot of interesting info to be found, such as our research reports.
- Sales Assistance. During the process, from contacting us with an inquiry to questions on the installation of Isokorb®, our Sales Managers Matt Capone or Adam Kimble are available to discuss the simple procedures with you.
If additional assistance is needed, you are also able to purchase the following special services provided by Schöck.
- Include thermal break connections in layout drawings. You only need to supply your CAD drawings. Our draftsman will work with you to include Isokorb® in the drawings.
- Stamp and Sign. We can ensure you receive the stamp and sign by a licensed engineer.
- Isokorb® installation mock-up. Installation crews can be guided through a mock-up installation to gain experience before going into actual installation. Let us know if you’d like to test the installation of Isokorb® first, to get them on site in time.
- Site assistance for your installation. Let us know when you begin installing Isokorb®. One of our representatives can visit the job site to check the Isokorb® installation and give advice.
Do you want to learn more about our services and building products?
Just contact us and we will be happy to help wherever we are able.